Welcome to Diligent Hands Cleaning Services LLC (DHCS).
Get Your Place Cleaned & Healthy
we offer the highest quality of cleaning services you can find around. Whether it’s a basic cleaning service or a more rigorous and demanding one, we’ll be there to save the day.
The high quality of our process is only matched by our exceptional customer service. We value relationships and are keen to get our customers to become loyal and returning clients.
Our affordable, transparent, and competitive pricing strategy also means you’ll hardly find a better value around. It’s a great value considering the quality of service our customers get.
Schedule Your Cleaning Now & Get Free Estimate
What is COVID-19
Most common symptoms of COVID-19 includes:
FAQs about Anti-Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cleaning
Do you have a different procedure for cleaning a facility that has been exposed to COVID-19 vs one that just wants to take preventative measures?
What cleaning products are effective against COVID-19?
That being said, the EPA has issued “Guidance to registrants: process for making claims against emerging viral pathogens not on EPA-registered disinfectant labels,” which at this time establishes approved products. An eligible product must meet the criteria in the document in order to make limited claims about disinfectant efficacy.
How to Stop the Spread of COVD19
But how can we stop the spread of COVID despite the lack of a drug or vaccine to that effect?
Here are a few guidelines for individuals, households, businesses, and more;
- Wash your hands often with soap and running water or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Do away with touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Encourage employees to stay back home if they feel unwell, stay back home. If they would visit the doctor’s office, they should also call ahead to know if and when they should come.
- Avoid close contact with others and stay away from crowded places. The CDC recommends at least six feet from the next person as part of the social distancing guidelines.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and areas daily with disinfectants or hire professional cleaning services to help with cleaning and disinfection of your homes and offices.
- Provide antiseptic wipes for employees in the workplace to make cleaning easier
- The CDC recommends wearing face coverings in public to reduce transmission regardless of whether or not you’re infected.
Follow public health guidelines in your state and local council especially as it relates to movement, business opening, etc
with sick people
cough or sneeze
Our Happy Clients
Although it took a while to explain what we wanted when we were booking the final result was great. The guys who cleaned the apartment were awesome! Highly recommended for house cleaning service.
We have hired and fired many house cleaning services through out the years, and I have to say, the two ladies you sent were professional, competent and did an excellent job for me.
They did a great job! This was a one-time cleaning but I really liked what they did, I am thinking about using them on a recurring basis!
Efficient and thorough! The cleaner was a bit late, but he called to warn us in advance, and he managed to finish the job within the planned time. All the carpets were cleaned up to the promised standard.